A3 Automotive has multiple fulfillment centers across the US. Orders may be shipped out from any one of these or multiple locations. Some items may also be drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer and most products are shipped via UPS or FedEx. We endeavor to offer low cost flat rate shipping within the 48 contiguous United States for as many of our products as possible. Special arrangements will need to be made for oversize packages, international orders and shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam and Puerto Rico. Customers in these locations are advised to call or e-mail us.
We sincerely hope you never have a reason to return one of our products, but if a product is ordered and not wanted, the item can be returned for a 25% restocking fee under our standard return policy. Merchandise under this policy may be returned if it meets the following criteria.
1) All returns must be created within 30 days from the original invoice date.
2) Product is unopened, unused and in brand new resalable condition.
3) Product is not a clearance or special order
You will be responsible for any return shipping costs. No items will be returnable after 30 days. Please allow 3-7 days for funds to appear on your account.
We will offer a lower restocking fee on standard orders if you opt for a store credit in lieu of a refund. Store credits are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
In the event that the product you ordered is sent either incorrectly or processed incorrectly by A3 Automotive or its suppliers, we will arrange for the package to be returned and ship out a replacement. We will evaluate the situation before we determine that the shipment was incorrect.
In instances where shipping is charged, please note that we do not refund shipping charges.
We highly recommend professional installation of all products and are not responsible for any damages as a consequence of improper installation. If you modify, install, or alter the item in any form, we cannot accept it as a return. We will not cover any expenses related to the product or installation, and you may be required to purchase a replacement.
***Special Note for International Customers***
While we will endeavor to ship most of our products worldwide, we cannot provide BC Racing Coilovers and our line of AN fittings outside of North, Central, South America and the Caribbean at the moment.
Note that we do ship to any freight forwarding service in the United States.
***Special Note to Customers in Saint Vincent & the Grenadines***
As a local customer to our brick and mortar storefront, you have the option for local pickup during checkout. Please note that the prices on the site are for PURCHASE ONLY. You will be responsible for all shipping costs, taxes and duties incurred. We can offer better pricing if you purchase through our storefront due to bulk shipping at lower costs and by extension, lower customs & excise duties. Please contact us via telephone or e-mail for in store pricing. We have some items (including AN fittings) stocked locally.
In the event a product arrives damaged to your location or there are other issues with a shipment, please follow the steps listed below. All damaged items must be reported to the shipping carrier immediately and you must notify A3 Automotive within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Compliance with the instructions outlined below will expedite claim procedures and help ensure your compensation for damages incurred. If these steps are not followed, your shipment may be denied claim to a replacement.
1) Contact us immediately to report the problem and do not install the product. You may be asked to provide photographic verification of shipping damages.
2) Once the damage has been reported, we will begin the necessary steps to complete a shipping claim. Please keep the boxes, packaging materials, and damaged item(s) in a safe place until the shipping carrier can return to inspect the product and its packaging. Please note: Failure to keep the original packaging may result in the loss or refusal of a claim. A3Automotive will not be held responsible for claims denied due to missing packaging materials and boxes.
3) If the above-mentioned criteria have been met, we will authorize the shipment of a replacement order as soon as the shipping carrier has provided notice of inspection and/or pickup.